Mountainside Quick Links:
Follow us to keep up with Mountainside Cabins and our farmsteading and homesteading life:
- Cabin check in anytime after 3:oo pm - early check in may be available - advance notice req.
- Cabin check out time 11:00 am - late check out may be available - advance notice required
- $50 dog fee - up to 2 dogs - $75 for 3 or more dogs per night / weekend / week – over one week an additional pet fee applies. Dogs are NOT to be off leash at anytime.
- $50 (small cabin) or $65 (large cabin) cleaning fee per stay
- No-smoking inside cabins - $250 cleaning fee will apply if there is evidence of smoking inside
- Smoking permitted outside only - ashtrays provided
- Limited parking - 2 cars per cabin. If more space needed please contact before booking
- Access to mountaintop / farmstead with 360 degree views - advance notice required
- Decorations subject to change
- Farmstead tours available, See reservations page for more info
PLEASE NOTE: Rebel Drive is a single lane, mountain dirt road with 2 way traffic. Speed Limit 10. There is an uphill slope from Paint Rock Road up to the cabins. Over the course of ½ mile there is an elevation change of 300 feet. 4WD / AWD is not necessary but recommended in inclement weather. Low clearance vehicles may have a difficult time navigating the road at any time (Camaros, Chargers, Mustangs) but we have a hybrid 2WD and it navigates the mountain in all kinds of weather. If your vehicle has little to no tread, you will have difficulty regardless of the weather. Please consider a 4WD or AWD during the winter months as the road could be snowy/icy/wet/cold and could be more difficult to navigate. Mountain dirt roads stay fairly wet and muddy during the winter as it does not get warm enough to dry out completely like it does in the summer. Folks around here call it the muddy season!
Please see this video of Rebel Drive from the bottom to the top.
- Casual Informal Living Area
- Complete Kitchens
- Coffee Pot - with local coffee provided
- Private Bathroom / shower / hot water
- Linens provided - sheets / towels
- A/C in summer & gas log fireplace for winter
- Screened Porch
- Bench Swing
- Private Backyard
- Outdoor chairs
- Grill - (Weber grill available if preferred)
- Picnic Table
- Fire Pit - Firewood available
- Wifi on the property
- Fresh chicken and eggs available year around
- An assortment of home cooked meals like dumplins, soups, stews, pasta sauces, chili and more available as well.