- Cabin check in anytime after 3:oo pm
- Cabin check out time 11:00 am
- $40.00 dog fee - up to 2 dogs - $60 for 3 or more dogs per stay – see pet policy here.
- $30 (small cabin) or $40 (large cabin) cleaning fee per stay
- No-smoking inside cabins - $250 cleaning fee will apply if there is evidence of smoking inside
- Smoking permitted outside only - ashtrays provided
- Limited parking - 2 cars per cabin. If more space needed please contact before booking.
- Access to mountaintop with 360 degree views
- Decorations subject to change
PLEASE NOTE: Rebel Drive is a single lane, mountain dirt road with 2 way traffic. There is an uphill slope from Paint Rock Road up to the cabins. Over the course of ½ mile there is an elevation change of 300 feet. 4WD / AWD is not necessary but recommended in inclement weather. Low clearance vehicles may have a difficult time navigating the road at any time (Camaros, Chargers, Mustangs) but we have a hybrid 2WD and it navigates the mountain in all kinds of weather. Please consider a 4WD or AWD during the winter months as the road could be snowy/icy/wet/cold and could be more difficult to navigate. Mountain dirt roads stay fairly wet and muddy during the winter as it does not get warm enough to dry out completely like it does in the summer. Folks around here call it the muddy season!
- Casual Informal Living Area
- Complete Kitchens
- Coffee Pot - with local coffee provided
- Private Bathroom / shower / hot water
- Linens provided
- A/C & Heat
- Screened Porch
- Bench Swing
- Private Backyard
- Grill - Charcoal available
- Picnic Table
- Fire Pit - Firewood available
- Wifi on the property